Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum, so I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Dennis Hansen and I am from Lake Helen, Florida (near Daytona Beach). I really enjoy making and shooting slingshots and slings. I've shot slings and slingshots since I was a boy, but only this year have I started getting back into them. It is a great hobby and sport. Currently I only target practice, but I plan on hunting and entering tournaments also. I prefer tubes to flat bands, but enjoy both.

I am a self employed commercial artist specializing in merchandise art and design for souvenir and novelty companies.

Here's a pic of my slingshots:

Attachments

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Perry,

Thanks for the welcome. I really like my bamboo PS1 a lot. It shoots real well (very accurate) and is a beauty. It is super comfortable to hold when shooting. You do 1st class work. I hope to buy a PS2 from you made of multiplex in the near future. I'm still wanting one of your BB Shooters too. A+ Slingshots are awesome. May you have a blessed Thanksgiving too. Take care, amigo.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you for the welcomes.

I plug the tubes with hardwood plugs that I carve out of oak.

happy trails..

Hi & welcome from another newbie

I like the way you attach the tubes to your natural catapults. Is there a bb in the back?
[/quote]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.