Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Welcome!
As far as recommendations go, you would be best served to first look into Pocket Predator and Simple Shot. They are both based in the US, they both make quality frames, and shipping will be reasonable.
After you get your feet wet with those two, excellent vendors, you can also check out Wasp Slingshots, which is UK based!
I would get 1. Scout or Axiom Occularis from Simple Shot, and 2. a Scorpion, from Pocket Predator. With those two frames you'll have most of your bases covered for now ????
After that....well, the journey will, hopefully, be long and enjoyable!

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Welcome DB.. Skorpi and others will get you into this with a minimum of wasted money. Simpleshot scout is a good choice, they also sell all the bells and whistles to go with it. And as said their american based.

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
955 Posts
Welcome to the forum! There's lots of different options, but I would definitely second Skropi's recommendations. I received a Simple Shot Scout as a gift, and it is one of the nicest frames in terms of quality and learning good technique. I don't have anything from Pocket Predator yet, but all I hear are 5 star reviews about Bill Hays and his products. Glad you're here, there's lots to love about slingshots. There are even a few forum members here who like to "bow fish" with slingshots and darts, if that's your type of thing (being a fisherman and all).

Reactions: Tag
1 - 11 of 11 Posts