Slingshots Forum banner

Hello from Coastal North Carolina

2K views 23 replies 20 participants last post by  NaturalFork 
#1 ·
Hi again. This is my first time joining a slingshot forum. I have enjoyed looking around and this looks like a good group of good people. I starting shooting in April of 2020. Most of my learning "of sling shot shooting" has come from u-tube videos. I practice three and four times a week with cans, spinners and paper targets. I look forward to learning and sharing with the forum and hopefully meeting and shooting with some of you. I live at Coastal NC near the city of Wilmington. kind regards to all ,Bexley.🐈

#2 ·
Welcome! I enjoyed slingshots a bunch as a kid and got back into it after a few decades away. It has been the perfect isolation hobby over the past year and a bit and I'm hooked enough I will continue for quite some time. And yes, this is a great forum with a lot of very fine slingers! I am out in the desert Southwest but just enjoyed a visit to see my daughter and her fiance in SC- was nice to see lots of green and feel humidity again. Hope you enjoy the forum and happy slinging!

#4 ·
Lots of transplants everywhere- I grew up in WI and MN. I am looking forward to retiring in a few years, ideally with a modest camper van or something like that to travel all over enjoying all the different great areas, with a couple slings and bows along of course. Now I just need to figure out how to get a workshop into a travel van.

#12 ·
Hey a warm welcome from the sands of southern AZ. The Carolinas...That's where the green stuff grows right? I've heard about it, but the color green would probably send me into fit of passion! :)
Hey Steve, here’s a bit of green goodness for you from our North GA MTNS trip Monday, taking Josh [mention]AppalachianFlipShooter [/mention] some of that Spalted White Oak I’ve been getting

Check out the size of that Sycamore!
( big enough to impress Chris even [mention]Tree Man [/mention]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.