Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, and thanks from Ray, to all here for sharing your experience and experiences and all related comments about slingshots.

For Your Information: Wasn't paying close enough to my user name but for whom it matters. My site name, Rayshot.

To the men it definitely says; Ray shot

To the women; it can mean Rays Hot! LOL Humor is such a good thing! Like the mishaps some of you shared.

Ray

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
How about...Greetings from Colorado...RAY?

·
Super Moderator
6,637 Posts
Good to have you in Ray! Flatband

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hehe thats clever I definately did not see Rays hot.

Welcome to the boards! Do you shot now or are you looking to get started?

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hehe thats clever I definately did not see Rays hot.

Welcome to the boards! Do you shot now or are you looking to get started?
Hi Bobby,

I have been shooting for about 2 weeks with a wrist rocket from Walmart. Now that I have the bug I ordered a couple of slingshots from dankung to learn the difference between a wrist rocket and a dankung style of shooting. I just purchased some teak, mahogany and european beech to make a few from scratch.

I nailed one paint can lid on each of three trees, 30 ft 40ft and 50ft away that I shoot at from my deck. I need to set up a target that collects the shot as I shoot. I have been shooting mostly bbs and about 250 1/4 inch and some 3/8.

How about you?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.