Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Resident Nutcase
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Aaron!

Joined up as promised, and have enabled the "receive mail from other members" link on the registration form.

Hello Jorg, Mel, Flatband, Tex shooter and other slingshot fans and enthusiasts! I'm a primitive weapons designer and slingshots are part of my repetoire. Mostly I build hand held ballista type machines that are spring assisted or spring powered (torsion based)- just because I like to do things the hard way LOL. Have lurked here many a time and a frequent vistor to youtube! Perhaps I'll even post a vid or two of my designs one day, but Im just not that tech-ie. Im basicallly computer illiterate I guess. Anyway, thanx again for the invite and hope I can make a contribution here or there. I lurk alot and am usually around somewhere on the net doing research or writing away on my blog. No real life I guess haha.

Warhammer1 on archerytalk.com and romanarmytalk.com and now slingshotsforum.
Lightfoot on Excaliburcrossbow forum, and crossbownation.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hello mate,
glad you could join the site. Can`t wait to see some of your designs, they sound very interesting indeed.

Chuff.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hello mate,
glad you could join the site. Can`t wait to see some of your designs, they sound very interesting indeed.

Chuff.
[/quote]

England pal, Yorkshire to be a little more precise. "God`s own county!"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts