Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys! I am looking forward to playing and hunting with it. I’ll even go as far as I want to plink with this. Lol but for my first slingshot I got a daisy b52 with glass 1/2” ammo. Any ideas on the correct ammo for this type of slingshot? And honestly it’s been to cold to do anything outside but this week is supposed to warm up.

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
Thanks guys! I am looking forward to playing and hunting with it. I'll even go as far as I want to plink with this. Lol but for my first slingshot I got a daisy b52 with glass 1/2" ammo. Any ideas on the correct ammo for this type of slingshot? And honestly it's been to cold to do anything outside but this week is supposed to warm up.
Since this is your first slingshot, I have to tell you that the tubes that come on those have discouraged a lot of new shooters. There are resources here that show you how to replace them with better tubes and flat bands. Ask anything and someone will tell you the answer.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.