Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I had a couple of questions:
1. How long is flat theraband good for? How quickly does it break down to the point of hazardousness?

2. Is solid hardwood sturdy enough for boardcuts with really strong bands? Doesn't Fish use solid wood for some cattys, or does he laminate everything?

3. Coyotes are something of a danger here, they have attacked and killed people, and sometimes run in packs. I love animals, but I love my kids more. Suggestions for a 'yote chasing band set and ammo?

Thanks folks;)

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
Greetings bodgermorg.

You'll have no problem getting those questions answered here. Best of luck getting rid of those coyotes.

·
No other shooting sport compares.
6,434 Posts
Hi all,

I had a couple of questions:
1. How long is flat theraband good for? How quickly does it break down to the point of hazardousness?

2. Is solid hardwood sturdy enough for boardcuts with really strong bands? Doesn't Fish use solid wood for some cattys, or does he laminate everything?

3. Coyotes are something of a danger here, they have attacked and killed people, and sometimes run in packs. I love animals, but I love my kids more. Suggestions for a 'yote chasing band set and ammo?

Thanks folks;)
1. the thera band gold bands I make are good for around 400-800 shots. It also depends on what kind of slingshot you are shooting.

2. Solid hardwood is good in most situations.

3. are you looking to kill the coyotes?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.