Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm 27 and I'm from upstate NY. I don't have much slingshot experience, I have used a wristrocket once or twice as a kid but always with gravel that was very unpredictable. Throughout the years every time I've seen a Dick's Sporting Goods advertisement with the slingshots on the back page I've thought to myself, "one day I will get one of those again." I think it's about time. I run a pretty decent sized warehouse so I've got a nice place to practice. I ordered a Western Dankung last monday because I found out the wrist brace is illegal in NY so hopefully I'll be shooting next week, although the chinese tracking number didn't actually track until today and it was supposed to track after 3 days.

I look forward to learning a lot from you guys and maybe even getting into the prototyping myself

PS- Joerg your videos are awesome. Keep it up!

·
Registered
855 Posts
Welcome aboard, Tmart. Having your own large indoor target range sounds pretty nice.
Let us know how you like the Dankung when it arrives. Most of all have fun!

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Welcome Tmart! I think you will like the Dankung slingshot. Glad to have you with us.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hello Tmart from NY,
Chuff from England! Although owning a few catapults I recently got a dankung and think It's great

Takes a little getting used to but not much
!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,514 Posts
Hi T-Mart,
I'm your neighbor over in Jersey (Metro New York area) .Nice to have you with us. Love upstate NY. The Adirondacks,Catskills,Delaware River Valley. It's either there or PA that I'm retiring to. Jersey is way too expensive! Flatband

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey. I, myself, don't have much experience with slingshots. I live in Brooklyn, NY and unfortunately wrist-braced sling shots are illegal here, too. I just joined this site because Joerg recommended it to me. His videos are awesome and I also want to learn a lot from you guys.

-Joseph

P.S. I'm 15 years old; August 22, 1994

1 - 9 of 9 Posts