Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks

I'm an experienced rifle shooter but a complete novice to slingshots.

I've had a good read up, and watched many vids and no doubt will be asking many questions.

I've been inspired to try pults by some of the John Webb and Bill Hayes vid's, and fancy adding a new skill to my fieldsports interest. I'm also pretty handy with making things so look forward to working out which pult suits me and making some from scratch.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Welcome Blaze. Lots of information here and at John and Bill's web pages. I arrived here via archery - I shoot longbows and recurves - "instinctive" aiming. Slingshots were initially confusing to me as I approached it as I would archery. There are a lot more variables to control with slingshots and a lot more options. It is fun to try the different options and learn what suits you best. Some slingshots are designed to be aimed and others instinctive. There are hammer grips and various ergo grips. Although it is considered passe, I also enjoy classic wrist braced slingshot (wrist rockets).

I think that Bill Hays' Hathcock Target Sniper is a good first slingshot for aiming.

Let us know how we can help.

·
Super Moderator
6,673 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.