Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Prince Edward Island Canada. I've been shooting slingshots since I was a kid. And have been fallowing this forum for at least 10 years. And might I say what an amazing group of people here, I've never seen such a group of people so willing to share there knowledge and help someone out. So I Figured it's about time I joined lol. I grew up hunting (mostly waterfowl) because there's nothing here bigger than a coyote. and fishing fresh and saltwater. But now that I'm married and have two beautiful young girls there's not much time for that:) (wouldn't trade it for anything) but always still have a slingshot in my pocket. It's an amazing hobby that brings people together. And thank you for letting me be a part of this amazing community.

God bless. Shane Macarthur.

·
SLING-N-SHOT
4,453 Posts
Shane, welcome to the forum finally, glad you're here and looking forward to your posts.
BTW....went to PEI about 4-5 yrs ago, and I must commend y'all for such a clean a beautiful island.
( almost didn't get to go across the bridge in the bus as the winds were HOWLING coming across the bay )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,192 Posts
Welcome.

I feel your pain - with 2 young kids finding the 'man time' moments can be awkward - at least with slingshots there is negligible setup time required so its easy to steal a few shots.

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
Welcome.

I feel your pain - with 2 young kids finding the 'man time' moments can be awkward - at least with slingshots there is negligible setup time required so its easy to steal a few shots.
Exactly!! My oldest daughter is 2 and she loves slingshots and helping me make bandsets. And I always keep a slingshot in the truck, so my shooting time for the day usually consist of 5 or 10 shots into the catch box as I'm jumping in the truck leaving for work:)

Thank for the welcome.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts