Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mid life crisis has been mastering primitive weapons of all sorts.long bows, atlatls,sling and slingshots.metal detecting flint knapping ,arrowhead hunting,cooking. I've been lurking for a couple of months and decided I should get to know you guys and girls better,
I want to pick your brains on all sling info you can provide.one of my goals in life is to introduce as many young minds to the art and joy of slingshots and working with your hands. I love to see the look on their faces when it clicks and they get it. I usually keep a couple of the cheap daisy wrist rockets in my truck and a gallon of half inch gum balls. If they like shooting they get to keep the slingshot and a bag of chewable ammo.
Anyway that's me, and I'm pleased to meet you.
Sonny

· Premium Member
1,869 Posts
I've been to Utah. I looks like another planet! Bryce was an old alien fly-in -theater. That classified info came from the cute waitress in the diner.
Welcome! This place is rife with slingshots and info about them.

You do any "adult" big wheeling. Both of my trikes came from Provo.

· HOBBYIST-SOPHOMORIC-JACKA$$
7,735 Posts
hello and welcome to the ssf universe .

· Tex-shooter
4,275 Posts
Thanks for promoting the sport and welcome to the forum! -- Tex

· Registered
155 Posts
hey sonny im from utah also

· Registered
155 Posts
ya american fork

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sweet, we will have to meet, another buddy live in Eagle Mountain, he just got back from a pheasant hunt with SSs in Arkansas .

· Registered
155 Posts
sweet sounds fun ill have to talk to my dad cause hes been on my case cause of some homework

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.