Slingshots Forum banner
  • Enter Our Dog Days of Summer BBQ Giveaway Now!  ENDING SOON

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New guy here. I’m 62 and have been shooting slingshots all my life but never seriously.

Ive shot Guns and shot competitively and hunted all my life but now in my older years the thrill is gone and I really got into air rifles blow guns and slingshots.

I just bought a simple shot scout about three months ago and what brought me here was looking for somebody to duplicate that out some fancy wood…Like the old flipping out slingshots made by Nathan.
I contacted him and he just doesn’t have the time to do it.

so I’ll be asking here in my next post.
I’m doing a lot of reading right now about latex bands and tapers.
Looking forward to learning from you guys.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
🤠 Welcome 🤠
You will learn lots here. I'd recommend checking into buying one of Shanes "Island Made" slingshots. I have the Scouts also and a custom, but still... the Island Made Slingshots are a cut above by far 🌞
wo s
I asked Shane from Island Made to build me two custom slingshots. That was like a month. I hope he will start working on my custom slingshot soon.
Indeed Island Made slingshot is a cut above and so pretty. :geek:

·
Registered
850 Posts
Welcome - lots of like minded folks here. Have you thought about adding shepherd's slings to your list of weapons?

Reactions: Reed Lukens
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.