Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to say "Hi" to everyone from sunny California! I would especially like to thank AaronC for this great forum and JoergS for turning me back on to slingshots with all his great videos!
Cheers, Allen (aka Tirador)

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
Welcome Allen!!! Have fun stretchin' and shootin'!!!!

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Welcome Allen to our forum chock full of slingshot shootin' nuts!

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
Welcome Allen!!! Have fun stretchin' and shootin'!!!!
Thanks! I will probably be buying a band set off of you soon.

Do the "Ultra Power" bands come with rubber strips to mount the bands?
Cheers.
[/quote]

Wonderful! Yes I always include strips to mount the bands on replacement sets. Just email me at [email protected] when you're ready.
Perry

·
Super Moderator
6,512 Posts
Good to have you with us Al! Tirador-sounds familiar. You on any other forums Bud? Flatband

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good to have you with us Al! Tirador-sounds familiar. You on any other forums Bud? Flatband
Hi Flatband,
Thanks for the welcome! Must be another "Tirador". I just have different names on different forums to capture the spirit of that particular community. Believe me the name "tirador" (or "marksman") is far from an accurate name that would describe my shooting.
I thought it was just a fun name, and I thought "Could_Not_Hit_A_Barn" was too long of a name for myself.
Cheers!

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Welcome Tirador , Sit a spell and enjoy our lively banter !

It's good to see many people here from all over the world but, what's up with WISCONSIN ? There are only two of us here from Wisconsin .

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Fork Hunter, Day Hiker, and Jim!

I will learn as much as I can from you guys and everyone else! Cheers!

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
Tirador, I like that fork in your avatar. What is it? Is it commercial or custom?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tirador, I like that fork in your avatar. What is it? Is it commercial or custom?
Thanks ZDP-189,
I really like the frame also. I wish I could make something like this! It is a "BlingShot". It was designed by Mike Snody. I think most people who are into knives probably know who he is. He is an artist and custom knife maker from Texas who makes some of the greatest looking gear around. I wish I could afford and find the titanium version of this slingshot. This one is made of G10 or G11; It is very tough!
Cheers!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts