Slingshots Forum banner

Hello from Singapore

5K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  slacker04 
#1 ·
Hi guys, I've been lurking in the forums for quite a while now and realised that I haven't formally introduced myself. I'm Tim, and I'm all the way in Singapore. I would like to thank everyone for the numerous entertaining and informative posts that are the highlight of my pretty mundane day as a undergraduate student. To date, I've made only one single board cut slingshot which honestly leaves much to be desired. Hopefully, I'll be able to finish up a few more slingshots before the turn of the year. Looking forward to learning a lot more about slingshots and craftsmanship from the evidently very talented people in this forum. In the spirit of the season, I would also like to take this opportunity to wish one and all a wondrous time of festivities in the month ahead. God bless.

Warm regards
Tim

#3 ·
Welcome Tim!!! Glad you're here!!!

#10 ·
Probably not, that's why he's saying hi. plus they're so strict there that i wouldn't think to advertise ownership if it was illegal. you can go to jail for littering. you can only bring in two pack of gum, more will be confiscated. Gum cannot be sold there though.

But i hear you can leave a bike unlocked there a week in public and not have it stolen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.