Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my Name is Duke: I was active on this forum as “Justplainduke” 6 years ago, but a move to get settled Palm Desert California made me set my slingshots aside for a while. Now I’m back to shooting, designing and building interesting slingshots. I have a small shooting range set up and a smaller workshop organized enough to start building. Not to sell, but to share and swap. Hello Flatband and A+ I missed you guys, but I needed to set my hobbies aside for a while. ????????

·
Super Moderator
6,682 Posts
Good to have you back Duke!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
After shopping and being overwhelmed with all of the available cattys on the market, I’m humbled by the available quality out there! I think I’ll stick to collecting other makers slingshots! Lol. And just shooting as best as I can, because these California laws are VERY restrictive!

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Duke,

Maybe you should try PM Covert5. He is a fine slinger and creative maker. Also he loves in California.
He may not have a ton of time as I inderstand it... A wedding is near. But he will get back to you.

There are many more 'Fornia Flipsters on here. But he comes to my mind right now. He has a special set of discrete skills for slingery. Admittedly I am not the (not by a long or short shot) sniper he is.

Reactions: Tag
1 - 15 of 15 Posts