Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all,

have been using slingshots (cattys) for years and just found this site so thought I would join and learn more....use mine for pest control ..rats on the canal and for target practice......

·
Super Moderator
6,537 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
3,228 Posts
Ahoy, Boatman.

You live in a very interesting place. Please be aware that there is a fishing area to this forum and we would love to see the water whether you fish it or not.

It is very kind and knowledgeable here.
Have fun and be safe.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Hello and welcome.

Reactions: Tag

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ahoy, Boatman.

You live in a very interesting place. Please be aware that there is a fishing area to this forum and we would love to see the water whether you fish it or not.

It is very kind and knowledgeable here.
Have fun and be safe.
thank you all,and yes I do fish....in a past life I was a mussel and oyster fisherman and beach netter....now chase carp,zander off the boat

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,563 Posts
hello all,

have been using slingshots (cattys) for years and just found this site so thought I would join and learn more....use mine for pest control ..rats on the canal and for target practice......
Welcome aboard matey!

I don't have rats where I live - but I do have miniature Godzillas. This one became part of my scope adjustment exercise on my brand new Daisy Powerline 880 while my slingshots were taking a well-deserved break.

Attachments

Reactions: boatman

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Welcome!

Sent using two thumbs and Tapatalk.

·
Registered
31 Posts
hi again ......have to say an excellent forum have spent most nights reading posts and regretting not getting onto site sooner...one question which popped up the other night.. as a Welshman living on an English canal who drinks bulleit rye ,listens to gangstagrass and blues plus can quote Emily Dickerson from memory will I fit in...

Hello I am nobody,who are you

1 - 17 of 17 Posts