Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Michigan everyone,

Another guy getting back into slingshots as an adult here. Recently started shooting again with an Axiom Ocularis and PP HTS and am loving it, also got a PP Scorpion in today that is delightful. I am into flashlights and other odds and ends as well.

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
Welcome.
I carry 2 flashlights on my oerson everyday. Glad to see another enthusiast.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome good sir. Great folks on this forum & tons of knowledge. Fellow flashlight nut myself...carry two @ work. Everywhere @ home also.
Glad you came aboard !!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’m also from Michigan, not too far from Adrian. I’m in Hanover. Just got my first slingshot since I was a kid. Went with the PP HTS. Current goal is to get rid of the red squirrels plaguing my house/property. I’m looking forward to this new hobby. Now to narrow down a band and ammo setup...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm also from Michigan, not too far from Adrian. I'm in Hanover. Just got my first slingshot since I was a kid. Went with the PP HTS. Current goal is to get rid of the red squirrels plaguing my house/property. I'm looking forward to this new hobby. Now to narrow down a band and ammo setup...
Pretty close! The HTS was my first snag too, pretty easy frame to learn with. Tried four so far, the HTS, Scorpion, Boyscout, and a SS Axiom Ocularis. The Boyscout is hands down my most accurate and comfortable frame followed by the HTS. I really want to like the Scorpion but it is too skinny.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I figured once I get some good basics down, I’ll spend some time exploring different types of slings and and styles. This forum is gonna take some time to sort. Lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts