Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I've been on the forum for almost 2 mos, enjoying reading all the posts. I'm new to posting on a forum so bear with me. My name is Bob, as in West Virginia Bob. Getting back into slingshots enjoying my 2nd childhood, like some of you. Have been shooting a lot for the past few months. I have a few honemade tree forks, a Flatband Maple, 5 Dankungs. I love them all, but have enjoyed the Dankungs and have been shooting them mostly. I make my own pouches and tie my own tubes and flatbands. I hope to meet some of you at Alverton Pa. on Saturday.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, wvbob!
Thanks for the welcome Thwupp-p-p. I lived in La Mirada, Calif. in the 50's. Probably shot a Whamoo back then. I was young and stupid and shot a sparrow at close range with a pouch full of bb's, and he disappeared before my eyes, nothing but feathers left. I sure felt bad about that, never did it again [ sparrows that is } have shot lots of game birds with shotguns since. Looks like we are the same age, still kids at heart

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
Welcome!!! Continue to enjoy the forum. Wish I could be at Alverton this year but alas I can't. Have fun!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts