Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from Oregon. A couple days ago I started a web search for the fastest/best commercial wrist rocket. I had one as a kid, and just felt the itch to try one again. Well, after an hour I discovered the Slingshot Channel and was blown away by Joerg's videos. I learned a lot in a short period of time. A couple hours later I stumbled into this forum, and after lurking, decided I should join. Now I can view the photos and ask lots of newbie questions.

After watching Joerg's vids, I realized wanted to try a slingshot w/o a wrist brace, so I ordered the Dankung Jungle Hunter and Hunter II, along with 20yds of tubing (2040 & 1745). The high thumb and index finger grip looks a little scary, but what the heck, all the fingers on my other hand are safe right?
Anyway, my new stainless catapults should be here in a couple weeks, so I've got time to keep reading and learning so I look good when they arrive.

Mac

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I just ordered a pile of 5/16" and 3/8" balls, so I'll be ready to flip when the catapults get here. I plan to build a trap, but I'll still lose some when I wander in the mountains.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.