1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,543 Posts
Welcome to the forum Angelo!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks everyone!i hope to learn a lot! Grandpa Pete thanks and nice I’m in ludington right off Lake Michigan (so like right here????✋ lol) pretty close to were u lived in mt pleasant. I love it here plenty of waves to surf and littered with trout streams for me to toss some flies in, although with the time spent on slinging lately the trout are prolly wondering where I have gone! Are you still in Michigan?

·
Grandpa Pete
1,419 Posts
Thanks everyone!i hope to learn a lot! Grandpa Pete thanks and nice I'm in ludington right off Lake Michigan (so like right here✋ lol) pretty close to were u lived in mt pleasant. I love it here plenty of waves to surf and littered with trout streams for me to toss some flies in, although with the time spent on slinging lately the trout are prolly wondering where I have gone! Are you still in Michigan?
Hi Hardensteel936 :

We only lived in Mount Pleasant for two years way back in 1974-75. Since then we have lived here in Colorado at the foot of the Rockies. There are a lot of fun outdoor activities to enjoy in Michigan. In the two years we were there we built two small wet sailboats, bought a used snowmobile , went hunting, fishing, camping and even went skiing ( or what passed for skiing in Michigan). Can't say I shot slingshots back then but I did shoot a bow. Get out there and fly fish and take a slingshot along in case the trout are not raising to your bait. GP

1 - 20 of 23 Posts