Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Limitless is a 2011 American science fiction thriller film directed by Neil Burger and written by Leslie Dixon. Based on the novel The Dark Fields by Alan Glynn, the film stars Bradley Cooper, Abbie Cornish, Robert De Niro, Andrew Howard, and Anna Friel. The film follows Edward Morra, a struggling writer who is introduced to a nootropic drug called NZT-48, which gives him the ability to fully utilize his brain and vastly improve his lifestyle

I really don't mean to be rude, but I'm not sure you're going to get many useful responses because I have no idea what you're asking.
I'm trying to find a similar movie. With a serious set of actors and plot

·
Aimstinctivist
774 Posts
...a struggling writer who is introduced to a nootropic drug called NZT-48, which gives him the ability to fully utilize his brain and vastly improve his lifestyle
Popeye is a struggling sailor who is introduced to a leafy green vegetable called spinach, which gives him the ability to grow freakishly large forearms, enabling the throttling of Bluto and wooing of Olive Oyl, vastly improving his lifestyle.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Limitless is a 2011 American science fiction thriller film directed by Neil Burger and written by Leslie Dixon. Based on the novel The Dark Fields by Alan Glynn, the film stars Bradley Cooper, Abbie Cornish, Robert De Niro, Andrew Howard, and Anna Friel. The film follows Edward Morra, a struggling writer who is introduced to a nootropic drug called NZT-48, which gives him the ability to fully utilize his brain and vastly improve his lifestyle

I really don't mean to be rude, but I'm not sure you're going to get many useful responses because I have no idea what you're asking.
I'm trying to find a similar movie. With a serious set of actors and plot
Well then, shut my mouth. I totally misinterpreted your OP.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
...a struggling writer who is introduced to a nootropic drug called NZT-48, which gives him the ability to fully utilize his brain and vastly improve his lifestyle
Popeye is a struggling sailor who is introduced to a leafy green vegetable called spinach, which gives him the ability to grow freakishly large forearms, enabling the throttling of Bluto and wooing of Olive Oyl, vastly improving his lifestyle.
Why td isnt this a reddit post Im dying lmaooo

Sent using two thumbs and Tapatalk.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.