Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am interested in ordering a 2nd. slingshot from Simple Shot and wondering if some guys would take the time to grab a measurement on the different models you might have. My Bean Flip in the picture is a tad over 70mm across the fore finger to thumb rest area. I did not see this particular dimension on their site specs of the available slingshots. I got a=some fat chubby hands so smaller might be better on a deal like this. I'd like to try something more in the 60mm range next. I can send them a note if no help here.

Attachments

Reactions: BushpotChef

·
Amateur
2,571 Posts
I don't have the measurement handy, I can measure it tonight, but the axiom champ might be a good fit.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now that I see your picture and I can measure up my Bean Flip I can extrapolate the dimensions pretty close on that champ...

·
Amateur
2,571 Posts
I measured my champ approximately where the red line is drawn on the one below and got 2.5 inches, which would be about 63mm. Hope this helps. If you're looking for a smaller sized slingshot, I would highly recommend picking up a Champ! The Pocket Predator Boyshot is a great option as well for a smaller frame.

poly-axiom-champ__33346.1479500210.jpg

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts