Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Grandpa Pete
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Port Boy asked that I post some photos of my blowgun. It is made of 1/2" Aluminum pipe, 72" long and is covered with leather. The mouth piece is also made of several layers of leather. In the past I made the mouth piece using electrician's tape, ending with wrapping of leather. I like the feel of leather better than that of metal. I shoot a variety of darts, all homemade. My favorite for target practice is a 9" piece of spring wire with a bit of cotton held in place with a wrapping of light sewing threat.

Can anyone tell me how I can get my posted photos right side up?? It's getting to be very frustrating .

GP

Attachments

·
Grandpa Pete
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's cool I like it thanks for putting up the pics sometimes with the pics u have to edit them a little to get them right side up I give it a try see I get u right side up lol
How do you edit a photo when it's on this sight. My photos were right side up when I loaded them. Thanks for flipping this one.

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
Ya I hear u it happens to me the photo is right than it loads sideways not sure why but beside the post button there is one that says review post or something like that so u can check it out before u post it if the pic goes up not to your liking u can cancel it and edit the photo I am using an iPad not sure what u have hope this helps GP

·
Super Moderator
6,185 Posts
Sweet blowgun.

Your photos are obviously taken with your mobile phone - which adds an orientation page - one option (low-tech) is to figure out which way round the phone would need to be to take photo's which display the right way round. Or you'd need to use an image editor software - just rotating and reserving should sort that out.

·
Grandpa Pete
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya I hear u it happens to me the photo is right than it loads sideways not sure why but beside the post button there is one that says review post or something like that so u can check it out before u post it if the pic goes up not to your liking u can cancel it and edit the photo I am using an iPad not sure what u have hope this helps GP
I'll try that next time I post a photo and it pops up sideways.

·
Grandpa Pete
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sweet blowgun.

Your photos are obviously taken with your mobile phone - which adds an orientation page - one option (low-tech) is to figure out which way round the phone would need to be to take photo's which display the right way round. Or you'd need to use an image editor software - just rotating and reserving should sort that out.
I am much better with a pocket knife, axe or a hammer than I am with this new fangled high tech gadgets........But, I am learning. Thanks young fella.

GP

1 - 13 of 13 Posts