Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found new body part in driveway. Human or goat? Who the he11 knows. But obviously a windpipe.
Cuisine Ingredient Terrestrial plant Dish Food

Wish I wasn't under a buzzard flight corridor.

In theory I could make a soup out of all this stuff I get for free on my roof and driveway and lawn and live on it ... in theory. I have no need to do that. I am just saying.

Related thread:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What's a "falafel"? Sure sounds interesting.

buy an ancient ruin
It's taken. And the nearest whorehouse is still in business (I am told).

You can call it Buzzard Bits & “More”
You'll get me chased out of the city. Already they got a guy in jail for selling donkey-rice.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
It sez Faal-fail in urdu.... I looked it up and it seems falafel/faalfail is arab food.

Only arab food I heard of is "humus".... and olives. Yeah they like olives a lot, I've heard. :unsure:

I don’t know what donkey-rice is
Exactly what it sounds like. Donkey meat pretending to be beef. :ROFLMAO:
Food Basmati Rice Jasmine rice Ingredient

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
It sez Faal-fail in urdu.... I looked it up and it seems falafel/faalfail is arab food.

Only arab food I heard of is "humus".... and olives. Yeah they like olives a lot, I've heard. :unsure:

Exactly what it sounds like. Donkey meat pretending to be beef. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 357798
Ahh ok lmao that’s funny. Falafel is just fried chic peas. Doesn’t sound that appetizing but it’s pretty dang good. Kind of meaty almost and crunchy and.. fried so it’s gotta be good!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This is the most eaten rice dish around here. Some bastards put in a dead donkey instead of the chicken/beef. Thank goodness for the internet or they would have got away with it.

Falafel is just fried chic peas.
Yeah... learnt that a few minutes ago. I have chickpeas fried with potato gravy every Sunday for breakfast. But it's not quite a falafel.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts