Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
5,065 Posts
since i was bored and a trade came in, i banded the new Hays to test something we have talked about in the past, but we have never really seen any results. i tied the new Hays patriot w/double thera silver 1"x 3/4" x 8" (ITF), and the Hays scorpion sniper w/ double 1 1/4" x 3/4" x 9" (OTF) i began shooting and feeling good about both shooters, but my intention was to look for speed of loading plus ease of load both slings have very similar fork attachments, i used identical EShot pouch's, identical 3/8" steel, the only real difference was the thera cut and color, (black is much faster) anyway the real difference was that when the bands were in flight with the ITF hunter i could feel it in the web of my hand between thumb and index finger, other than that they both were equally accurate, since i am not used to ITF it was a tad bit slower but i think that was due to the learning curve,
Shoe Product Eyewear Personal protective equipment Undergarment

thoughts?

Attachments

· HOBBYIST-SOPHOMORIC-JACKA$$
7,735 Posts
...thoughts?
me thinks u need to send me the slingshots so i can give u a more exact answer .
geesh , the things of torture you put yourself through when your bored . from my experience, its just an adjustment to your aim sighting , just as any other slingshot. whatever makes you comfortable .

· Premium Member
5,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
...thoughts?
me thinks u need to send me the slingshots so i can give u a more exact answer .
geesh , the things of torture you put yourself through when your bored . from my experience, its just an adjustment to your aim sighting , just as any other slingshot. whatever makes you comfortable .

[/quote]i'm not beating myself up geesh
hahahahhaahaha i'm a deep thinker lol i had to answer my question

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.