Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, great to be here with you all! I've been shooting for a few months and have recently been using 1745 tubing with a 3/4" Super Pouch from Rayshot, but I've been shooting "bareback" as pfshooter demos on Youtube. It works great with large ammo, but I have difficulty shooting straight with BB's and 1/4" ammo. They fly in all directions from the pouch, literally!

Any advice as to my problem? Is the tubing too strong, or the pouch too large, or is it the fact that I twist and tilt the pouch to avoid slapback when shooting without a slingshot? It's seems I should be able to overcome this; what am I missing here?

Thanks for any advice you may have to share!

·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
Do you have a centering hole in the pouch? It will cause fliers on small sizes of shot. -- Tex

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I do have a centering hole, but I'll change out the pouch right away.
Thanks for the help, Tex, I appreciate it! V

·
Banned
6,402 Posts
Hey buddy and welcome to the forum!

I have been shooting a lot of 1/4" ammo lately and find I am much more accurate with a very small pouch. I'm currently cutting my pouches for use with 1/4" at 45 x 8mm. I found for me, this has greatly improved accuracy when shooting small, light ammo that is very susceptible to deflection. I also use a very light bands with it, Theraband gold tapered from 15mm at the fork to 10mm at the pouch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts