Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

EX - traditional archer getting into slingshots.

I have a trumark fs1 and some ebay fakes i use. I am making an indoor target similar to my old archery target out of boxes. Trying to find some indoor ammo, I cant find any cheap beads yet,.

I am also looking into a Slingshot for small game hunting. I heard the saunders flatband was ok. Can anyone direct me towards some hunting level slingshots and any good slingshot retailers?

hello and hope to learn alot !!

·
Super Moderator
6,965 Posts
Hi Jester,
welcome aboard Bud. I'm right across the river in Jersey. We have a small group that gets together in Long Island every once and awhile to shoot. If your close, you're welcome to stop by. It will be posted on here when we intend to do some shooting. As far as different frames to quench your new found Slingshot thirst,well we have a bunch of very fine craftsmen on here. Take a trip around the forum. You;ll find them! Flatband

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
Awesome!!! Glad you joined!!! Many on here started as archers. Slingshots are a nice addition or change, which ever is needed.

I make hunting slingshots of various sizes. Take a look at my website and contact me if I can answer any questions or help you in any way.

Perry (A+) Adkisson

·
Philly
2,576 Posts
Hi, welcome. I am on Long Island, as Flatband said, we get together now and then for an informal shoot around. Both Gary (Flatband) and Perry (A+ Slingshots) make excellent and affordable custom slings. There are a number of other quality vendors, Bunny Buster, Performance Catapults to name a few. I personally own one of each and can vouch for thier customer service and quality products. There are others that I intend to buy as well. Check out the Vendor Classifieds section on the forum. Great site and great bunch of guys. Enjoy.
Philly

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.