Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you say "I cut this can in half with just 30 shots" are you saying 30 hits? Or are you counting miss too?

I only ask because I plan on taking one of MI's forks out tomorrow and wipe your eye! :woot: :woot: :neener:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When you say "I cut this can in half with just 30 shots" are you saying 30 hits? Or are you counting miss too?
I only ask because I plan on taking one of MI's forks out tomorrow and wipe your eye! :woot: :woot: :neener:
For my count 30 shots includes misses.
Well then... that might not be so easy... :what:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Okay you guys..
I thought the same thing C5. So with my new sling.. MIA ...MIslings' Anonymous type wood. I chose marbles! But when I hit the can; Just about folded it in half but no holes.
New plan...7/16s..Tore those cans up, but felt a little slow and loggie.
Newer plan...3/8s .. ripped those rascals! * 7 straight hits * then three misses in a row. I think I'm out of shape.Went and rolled a Duke of Durham and relaxed.
I'm up to 16 hits/7 misses now tho I'll readily admit some of the hits were barely that. Missed 2 in a row so am now in house lamenting my lack of stamina.
I will keep at it. Man that sling of MI's is a shooting little tiger. If I do my part, it shoots where I'm looking.

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
i use 3/8s steel,and usually count misses and hits togethor but on occassion [when shooting with the grandaughter] count actual hits and misses seprate, Competetitive she is :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts