Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another build-swap is underway..the names have been randomly drawn and here is the order of trade.

Treeman - Devils son in law
DSL - flipgun
Flipgun - slingnerd
Slingnerd- Joey J5 Lujan
J5 - Port boy
PB - ibojoe
Ibojoe - Me
Me - Treeman

This time around it's open to any frame..this should throw up a good mix..looking forward to seeing everyone's efforts.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
I'm not sure what part of these trades is the most fun for me, building for a fellow shooter, getting a frame from a quality builder, or seeing all the forks that everyone comes up witH, especially since this swap is wide open as far as design goes.
I'd better get to work on DSIL 's fork.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Thanks for letting me be part of the build and swap! Now, if Flipgun clears up some space in his inbox, I can send him a PM.

Speaking of which....it probably wouldn't be a bad idea if I did the same thing.

Look forward to seeing what you boys come up with!!

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Thanks for letting me be part of the build and swap! Now, if Flipgun clears up some space in his inbox, I can send him a PM.

Speaking of which....it probably wouldn't be a bad idea if I did the same thing.

Look forward to seeing what you boys come up with!!
oops. Should be good now.

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
I'm sorry to say that I have not had a chance to get past the contemplation stage yet. :blush: I was scheduled for vacation on the 6th and I have been piled with night shifts. Starting tomorrow I am my own man with a relatively clean shop.

Onward through the fog!

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Yesterday my wife sent me a message at work that a package had arrived from England. I knew right away that it was from Mr B. Needless to say I couldn't wait to get home to see what he had sent. I was secretly hoping for one of his fox designs, and he didn't disappoint. I got this little beauty cut from a yew fork. It's absolutely gorgeous. It shoots even better than it looks. I would have been completely satisfied with just that, But then he also sent me the gorgeous ergo mule that I've been drooling over. It's really comfortable in hand. After I opened the package, I immediately went to my catchbox and hit 5 for 5 from ten yards! It's deadly accurate. Oh yea, then there's the assortment of elastics- all of which I haven't tried yet, some pouches, a nice piece of quality leather and some British candies.
My wife and kids made short work of the sweets, but I got everything else.
All I can say is Thank you. Brook! Now I can proudly say that I have two frames made by Mr B!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Yesterday my wife sent me a message at work that a package had arrived from England. I knew right away that it was from Mr B. Needless to say I couldn't wait to get home to see what he had sent. I was secretly hoping for one of his fox designs, and he didn't disappoint. I got this little beauty cut from a yew fork. It's absolutely gorgeous. It shoots even better than it looks. I would have been completely satisfied with just that, But then he also sent me the gorgeous ergo mule that I've been drooling over. It's really comfortable in hand. After I opened the package, I immediately went to my catchbox and hit 5 for 5 from ten yards! It's deadly accurate. Oh yea, then there's the assortment of elastics- all of which I haven't tried yet, some pouches, a nice piece of quality leather and some British candies.
My wife and kids made short work of the sweets, but I got everything else.
All I can say is Thank you. Brook! Now I can proudly say that I have two frames made by Mr B!
Very nice tree man!!! .. I love the fox! Has fed me more than once .. and mr B ... so cool man .. your one cool dude !

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 72 Posts