Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Welcome man! Thats a nice modded f16, have yiu ever hesrd if gypsy tabs?

Sent using two thumbs and Tapatalk.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Yes, that is the thing I plan to do next and get rid of the awful stock bands. Can't decide whether to go flat bands or tubes though, I'll probably try both.
Yup Id say try both, no need for tabs of you roll with flats though. Just a wrap n tuck in the inside of the forks and off ya go.

Sent using two thumbs and Tapatalk.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Welcome from north of Houston.like your mods but then i am partial to the F-16's and especially the B-52's . tucking the flats does work well with these,so do the *medium* tubes from simple shot,have fun!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Hey, I'm a newbie from Texas with one slingshot. A moded F-16. :boring: Hoping to learn more about slingshots and enjoy my new found favorite thing.
Welcome from Texas!!! :)

Reactions: hoggy

·
Registered
745 Posts
Yes, that is the thing I plan to do next and get rid of the awful stock bands. Can't decide whether to go flat bands or tubes though, I'll probably try both.
Err.... Tubes is okay fer a dedicated tube shooter but flats is where it's at :)

·
Registered
745 Posts
Just go to PocketPredator.com and pick out a flat band slingshot or two that appeals to you and start there. Bill Hays is a neighboring Texan.
I do love his slingshots but I'm starting to get concerned that so many models and colors have been out of stock for as long as they have. I have multiple copies of the ones I like but I have been wanting to get some of the ones I have in orange. Right now all my Pocket Predator slingshots are in black. I'm hoping to see them all back in stock again soon in all colors. I'm also hoping to see a new model soon as well. A molded Ranger would be nice :)

Reactions: Jolly Roger
1 - 20 of 26 Posts