Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Surrey, UK.

Been shooting catapults and Rifles since I was 10 (34 now) I really didn't have much interest in cattys as a boy as I was obsessed with airguns and hunting.

I still am with airguns I hunt and I am a competition shooter ( hft) how I got back into cattys was my lad last year, he found my old deadshot and was hooked.

After a bit of looking I bought a wasp unipoxx for him and had a go and after a few shots was hitting cans.

I now have a few frames with the ppmg+ from John Webb being my favourite, getting alot of practice in as I am competitive and want to shoot comps soon, hopefully pick up some silverware. My plan is to have a break from hft to focus on the cattys with my son.

Atb
Smithy.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Welcome aboard from a fellow airgun enthusiast. Been shooting for almost 40 years. Was a fairly competitive FT shooter in multiple classes (HFT, pistol, pcp, springer, etc.). Have a couple state championships under my belt. Big AirArms fan! Had several highly custom TX and Pro Sports. Had a TX formerly owned by Nick Jenkinson (He had fitted a FWB match pistol barrel onto it).

·
Registered
566 Posts
Yeah big welcome. Great thing to do with your son. The best thing about slingshots is you got all the demands and pleasures of marksmanship, but with none of the expense and little in the way of complications.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome aboard from a fellow airgun enthusiast. Been shooting for almost 40 years. Was a fairly competitive FT shooter in multiple classes (HFT, pistol, pcp, springer, etc.). Have a couple state championships under my belt. Big AirArms fan! Had several highly custom TX and Pro Sports. Had a TX formerly owned by Nick Jenkinson (He had fitted a FWB match pistol barrel onto it).
I am an air arms fan, my hft rig is a custom s400 and I have had many tx200s my favourite springer.

Sent from my crystal ball

1 - 10 of 10 Posts