Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got to say thanks for all the information available on here, I got a Black widow from ebay early October soon realised it wasn't great did a search on Google for improving accuracy and this place came up????????

I now own a Scout clone, GZK Crazy power mini and hitting the spinners I made from spoons much more often.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have got used to the comfort of the GZK and Scout clone.
Filed the GZK so the metal doesn't dig into the webb of my index finger and using white GZK .54 170mm at 20-15 with 8mm steel, shaped the scout to be more suited to my grip, with GZK black .66 170mm at 18-12mm.
I like the orange .72 at 18-12 more than the black as the pull seems to be smoother, will reduce the active lengths as my accuracy improves.

Will give flat bands a go on the BW

·
Super Moderator
7,029 Posts
Welcome!

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,748 Posts
Got to say thanks for all the information available on here, I got a Black widow from ebay early October soon realised it wasn't great did a search on Google for improving accuracy and this place came up

I now own a Scout clone, GZK Crazy power mini and hitting the spinners I made from spoons much more often.
My fave slingshot years ago was the Barnett Black Widow - good choice and welcome!

THWACK!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.