Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to introduce myself to this forum.
I am a U.K.pensioner who has a long loveof slingshots & slingshot shooting.
At the moment I have set myself the challenge of learning to shoot a pfs.
I am slowly getting the hang of it, but I am thinking of putting long draw bands on it to reduce the handslap.
Great looking forum.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Welcome! There are definitely some good pfs shooters here that I'm sure can lend assistance on your journey. I however am not one of those people. I enjoy shooting pfs. But, I'm not good at it really. I've only been working at it for a short time and I am in no way qualified to talk about pfs shooting in any way that would indicate that I know what I'm talking about. Lol.

·
SLING-N-SHOT
5,752 Posts
Welcome from Georgia …..curious about your avatar name as I made Native American style flutes for about 14 years ?

Some great YouTube videos of my buddy Monroe on PFS shooting ( Palmettoflyer on here )
[mention]Palmettoflyer [/mention]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Darrell Allen

** SlingLyfe Band Up **

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
@altusflute3
G'day mate, just wondering how the pfs challenge went with longer bands?
Did it reduce the handslap?
[/QU
@altusflute3
G'day mate, just wondering how the pfs challenge went with longer bands?
Did it reduce the handslap?
I tried longer bands it did reduce handslap, but disaster I tried a snapshot and got a return to sender shot that shattered my right hand side glasses lense.
Luckily that was the only damage.
I've hung up the pfs for now. I've been trying to get accurate with ttf ,getting good results until this last week I've gone back to ott and getting great results.
Yesterday my wasp ftc was delivered I am still trying to figure out why but I am getting match worthy accuracy with this frame.
I've always shot semi butterfly but I've shortened my draw & I'm playing with different tapers ,this could all be a contributing factor in my increase in performance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts