Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not really much going on, graduated from ASU in May and getting ready for dental school. I saw JoergSprave's rifle slingshot and his crazy self defense slingshot on youtube and remembered that my friend brought me back a slingshot from Thailand a while back. Needless to say I sorta left it in my car and the rubber snapped while being drawn. What's the best way to reband this little guy anyways?

Attachments

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
Hello myuu,
Welcome to the forum!!! You might look on my site at the single bands I call the "Gold Winner". I believe it would work well for you.
Perry

·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
Hi Myuu, Welcome to the forum. There are at least a couple of other shooters from Arizona. -- Tex

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello myuu,
Welcome to the forum!!! You might look on my site at the single bands I call the "Gold Winner". I believe it would work well for you.
Perry
Thank you guys for the warm welcome! Anyhoo, I've been looking around the forum and watching a bunch of videos but I haven't seen anything regarding the over the top mounting of flat bands on slingshots. Is this the new trend? Do you shoot it any differently? I know I've only been a member of the community for a couple hours but it should be stickied/pinned in general subforum!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Not really much going on, graduated from ASU in May and getting ready for dental school. I saw JoergSprave's rifle slingshot and his crazy self defense slingshot on youtube and remembered that my friend brought me back a slingshot from Thailand a while back. Needless to say I sorta left it in my car and the rubber snapped while being drawn. What's the best way to reband this little guy anyways?
Welcome! I am new also.
Joerg's cool videos eventually brought me here to.
That is a cool looking slingshot you got there. My friend just left for vietnam a few weeks ago, so I hope he brings me back a nice slingshot!!!

Good luck in dental school!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts