Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I've been in to archery for a good while now. Also Air rifle hunting.
I was thinking, as I do a lot of camping and Bushcraft as it's called now, that I would like to take something with me
while out. Air rifle too heavy and awkward to transport/carry. I never really thought of a slingshot/catapult thinking they were a 'Kids Toy'.
After searching the net looking for lightweight gear I came across several videos from the 'Slingshot Channel' and Joerg Sprave.
Wow, is all I can say!

Looks like I'm hooked, no longer are these slingshots low tech and weak. I realise now that things have moved on somewhat!
I'm also a member of British Blades and a knife maker. I bought a lovely fork from another member on there fitted with green Theraband tubes. (I'll post a pic when it arrives)
I'm an ex engineer and will also have a go at making a high tech roller one like Joerg Sprave.

Slingshot interest well and truly rekindled.

Cheers!
Steve.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome all.

I don't know about shooter Deimos, It feels more like a complete missfire at the moment! .... Can't hit a barn door

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.