Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I´m Dani and I am from Portugal and I am 15 .I make my own slingshot since 7 years old and a while ago i started doing them to my friends . My slingshots were made from bycicle inner tube till a few weeks back when i bought my wrist rocket that sucks. Then I searched and i discovered this forum ,Joerg Sprave and Gamekeeper John and Bill Hays so I started making them with cheap exercise bands because here theraband is expensive as ****
.The bands are good
I and already killed a few birds . Now I am starting to sell slingshots in a portuguese website.I hope to learn a lot from you guys
and have fun with slingshots always safely .Is here someone from portugal?.Sorry for the bad english.
I

· Premium Member
3,549 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dani. The videos and how to's will give you a wealth of knowledge. Divirta-se

· Premium Member
4,776 Posts
Welcome Dani!

Our friend Quercusuber on the forum is from Portugal.

Jim

· Registered
5,052 Posts
Olá amigo Dani!!!
Acho que já nos tínhamos contactado aqui no forum. Eu sou o Quercusuber e sou da região de Sintra. Sempre às ordens se precisares de alguma coisa
Adeus!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.