Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Happy to have you with us! Welcome from Colorado!

·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
Welcome aboard Jin. I hope you enjoy the forum. Tex

·
Registered
161 Posts
Welcome JIN, great to have you here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello from Los Angeles, JIN!

The artwork in your post is wonderful!
Thanks for you and all. The arwork is Chinese traditional water colour paiting, different from the oil painting your have. Also, our Dangongs is a little different from your slingshots. But we may make progress together by exchanging what we have. On the other hand, i wish i can improve my english here.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Your English is good JIN. Certainly much better than my Chinese. All I learned to say in Chinese was thank you and you're welcome.

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Welcome Jin. It is good to have input from China where slingshots and slingshot shooting are more popular than in most other parts of the world. And where slingshots are viewed from perhaps a different perspective.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome JIN, glad to have you. Your english is very good! Maybe when you get a chance you can show us some pictures of the slingshots you use.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hi Jin from me in England!
Your English is great, afraid I don't know a word of Chinese

You will be made welcome here and it should be interesting to hear your views.

·
Super Moderator
6,511 Posts
Hi Jin, great to have you here. Some very serious shooting of slingshots going on in China. It's great!
Flatband

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
Hello Jin...my wife just returned from a trip to Hong Kong. She was unable to find me a dankung there, but I have ordered one. Looking forward to shooting the Chinese Slingshot.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts