Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
After 15 years of remaining silent , I have decided to clarify a point, because it has been suggested that I have not told the truth about it. I did win the over all nationals both in 2003 and 2004 and I am including photos of the hand made trophies that Kent awarded! I also have paper work. I have been told that because Nell and myself did not stay for the awards that awards were given to someone else, but Blue received them for us and sent them to us! We did not want to give a reason for leaving before the award ceremony at that time and that ruffed a couple of feathers. I will say why we left now, you see we had a family member in jail and had been called to testify in court the next morning! we lived about 1000 miles away. So you see we did not want to talk about that at the time until we new more (they were released)

Rectangle Gesture Art Font Lego

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
Well! That is an understandable reason...and I hope the feathers are tamped back down.

Congratulations! I love history. And this will be recorded and shared (I hope).

Thank you, sir, for sharing.

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
985 Posts
I am lacking in my knowledge of tournament history, but thanks for sharing, and those are really cool trophies!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts