Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are some REALLY nice slingshots... would make wonderful and unique Christmas gifts.

The aluminum one is a PERFECT fit, with a size to weight ratio that is second to none.
The bronze one is heavy, with a real he-man feel to it.

Both are lovely and are a real testament to the quality of work Pete Hogan and Son's are capable of!

Once we get payment stuff sorted... I'll repost in the Vendor's forum with more details!

·
Tex-shooter
4,461 Posts
Fantasic as usual Bill! -- Tex

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
Those really look great Bill.... Pete did a fine job casting them!!!

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
These are some REALLY nice slingshots... would make wonderful and unique Christmas gifts.

The aluminum one is a PERFECT fit, with a size to weight ratio that is second to none.
The bronze one is heavy, with a real he-man feel to it.

Both are lovely and are a real testament to the quality of work Pete Hogan and Son's are capable of!

Once we get payment stuff sorted... I'll repost in the Vendor's forum with more details!
Hi Bill so glad you like them its allways a pleasure to make a fine slingshot of good master patterns all the hard work is done by you gyes well before i get them
i must say they do look good and hope your venture into the metal slingshot works out for us all
All the best
Milbro pro-shot uk
Pete

·
Super Moderator
7,048 Posts
No question about it, Pete and the boys can cast some kinda metal! Beautiful job guys and some real awesome work by Bill. Slingshots rule! Flatband

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.