Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Should have waited a couple days & posted #13 on Friday the 13th ... but was too excited to post this one. Never used zebrawood before - it is really nice to work with, not overly hard or dense like the cocobolo palm swell. Time will tell if the 13th is lucky ... first shot just missed the 6cm ring by a hair - not sure if that's a good omen.

·
Super Moderator
1,835 Posts
Another amazing one! I really like the way your frames turn out, you've really got a talent for putting very nice well finished pieces together. Pretty clear that a lot of whatever your father put into the fishing lures is flowing through you into your frames.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Another amazing one! I really like the way your frames turn out, you've really got a talent for putting very nice well finished pieces together. Pretty clear that a lot of whatever your father put into the fishing lures is flowing through you into your frames.
Thanks man for saying that - I think that my dads attention to detail in crafting those really detailed fishing lures may have rubbed off on me 👌 ...

·
Super Moderator
7,029 Posts
Gold Medal effort right there Bud! Beautiful blend of woods and top shelf craftsmanship. SCORE!!!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everybody - I really do appreciate the positivity ! side note - I used to be into woodworking when I was single, but kind of got out of it after I got married & had other interests/responsibilities. Fortunately, I kept my tools and this building slingshots has rekindled my love for using my hands and getting sawdust in my hair !! For that I'm thankful ... seems good to be creative again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.