Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
571 Posts
I have read this whole sub-forum; there are some great examples spread throughout.

This is one of the reasons I wanted to master making my own band/tube sets tailored for sling bows; to make it easier to create/mod.

I have several projects in the works; I'll post as things come together.

Hoping to see other's ideas and examples too.

· Registered
571 Posts
Read all the good and bad reviews about these:

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Bumper Automotive exterior Automotive wheel system

Not real impressed right out the box crappy clam shell packaging; but, I got them on clearance for hardly nothing (plus they are the deluxe package with an included arrow).

Got some ideas for them...

Attachments

· Registered
571 Posts
Blue Raja, I had read your post regarding your experience with the Pocket Hunter. :imslow:

It gave me some reservation about buying, but I got them dirt cheap (I bought 3).

I didn't have the problems with the arrows, but what you say about the bands and arrow rest ring true.

I found the arrow rest loose and rattles and the screw indeed sucks. I'm planning on using some silicone glue to dampen the rattle and try to find a better bolt to replace the screw.

The tubes seem to draw short for me and I don't really trust the plastic inserts holding the pouch on this model.

I also couldn't get the arrow to easily nock onto the string/pouch. I'm going to get some of those Pocket Predator clamps and use bands instead of tubes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.