Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past week has been a nightmare due to the kids getting colds and high fever. My wife and Ihave been very fortunate not getting sick???? Our great nephew Thomas???? is taking 2 different medicines to get better. Thomas is just turning 8 months old. I would never have guessed in a million years I would be holding kids with fevers????❤ Watching the little ones be sick ???? can be one of the toughest things I’ve ever gone through. Hopefully we are on the end of this flu and cold season????

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
It has been a tough flu season here on the island. Our youngest (little Jazzy Joy) got the flu about 10 days ago, and never really got over it. So we took her to the hospital to get checked out on Monday, she/we've pretty much been there since, like you said tag, it's brutal watching them being sick. Blood work 3 times everyday and IV's hard to watch them go through that. Hoping and praying to get out today, she's doing much better.

I thank God everyday for healthy kids, good Doctors, Oh...and free healthcare!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.