Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Placing my first Simpleshot order I saw a place on their site for any coupon. Did a search here, not finding one. Googled it and found only generic couponing sites that want a person to sign up, and I don't want a mailbox flooded with junk mail.
Hope is OK and not considered "tacky" to flat out ask here.
Mods please delete if I've made a booboo.
Thanks. Don

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Don, use that latex as something of a baseline. Get used to it and when you’re ready, let me know. That offer’s still good on that latex sampler I’ve got, and I think it’ll help show you how a few of the other brands compare.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sandstorm you sure are kind and thoughtful! I did receive a discount code and pulled the trigger on a small order based on the advice offered here on the forum. And lots of reading. And lots of time watching videos. I'd like to compare notes at some time on some latex etc.
Thanks again so much. Don

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
I just have way too much freakin’ latex 😂.

No, I like to try different types and lucked out on a few forum deals a while back but thank you for the compliment. I’m not building yet so I don’t actually have much to offer back to the community material-wise. Got some latex though! Hopefully more stuff here in the near future.

·
Registered
6,310 Posts
I just have way too much freakin’ latex 😂.

No, I like to try different types and lucked out on a few forum deals a while back but thank you for the compliment. I’m not building yet so I don’t actually have much to offer back to the community material-wise. Got some latex though! Hopefully more stuff here in the near future.
well dang,get you a jack knife and some cholla skeletons and epoxy and get started,lol,:)

·
Registered
6,310 Posts
actually dont be in too big a rush,cause once you start,,,,,,,,,,,,everything becomes a slingshot for a while,then you end up with boxes full and burn barrels full and,and,and,,,,,,,,,,,,,ya get a little"funny" in the brain pan,,,,,,,,,not me of course,,,,,,,something i heard,,,,,,yeah thats it :)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm absolutely positively sure I'll never be one of those enthusiasts that keeps accumulating frames, bands, tubes, ties, ammo, targets, ammo catches and such ..... looking for the perfect setup Nah. Not me. Never.
Uh oh. "Too late Don. You've been bitten..."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts