Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a problem when I sign off. I sign off fine but when I come back I'm already logged on. On rare occasions it won't happen but more often then not it does.

I don't have this problem of any other sites and never had, this is the only one.

I haven't been on in awhile, but it never happened in years past. Is anyone else having this problem or has had it and solved the problem ?

·
Aimstinctivist
774 Posts
Hi Fsa, On the sign-in screen, uncheck the box that says "Remember me" before you sign in. It's checked by default so you'll have to do it every time you sign in... :stupidcomp:

That should do it. If it doesn't, it means that the instruction has become resident in your cache. You'll need to clear SlingshotForum.com entries from your cache- instructions for which will vary depending on your browser.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks HP . My "remember me" box isn't checked. I'm not sure how to do what you suggest but will try and find someone that does.Thanks again.

·
Registered
5,724 Posts
Why do you log off? I just close it when done and hit the shortcut to come back. If there is a reason, I'd like to know it.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why do you log off? I just close it when done and hit the shortcut to come back. If there is a reason, I'd like to know it.
Flip, You say you don't log off but your profile says otherwise. Also, at the bottom of the home page where it shows who's online, it also shows that you're not either. Even if you shut your PC off but didn't log off, it would show that you're still on line and it doesn't.

I don't know , I guess I just feel safer when I log off on all the sites I belong to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts