Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Freezin' my Butt Off
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got done with a two week stay in the hospital. I have discovered that this forum is the only thing keeping me halfway sane. I have been really depressed for the past year and a half, and everything finally came to a head two weeks ago. I am feeling much better now though.
Cheers,
The Norseman

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Glad your feeling better buddy .. stay positive!!
I just got done with a two week stay in the hospital. I have discovered that this forum is the only thing keeping me halfway sane. I have been really depressed for the past year and a half, and everything finally came to a head two weeks ago. I am feeling much better now though.
Cheers,
The Norseman
Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
11,486 Posts
Norseman you are one awesome gentleman I’m glad you are doing better. You and I are fortunate to have this Forum to keep us grounded. I’ll bet the scenery where you live is beautiful, and Ive heard the fishing is excellent. I’m betting you can achieve just about anything you choose to do.

·
Neophyte
2,122 Posts
Sanity is over rated, happiness is not. I say this from personal experience. When I have been at my worst times I hung in there to see how much worse it could get and to my surprise it got better :)

·
Registered
625 Posts
I am glad you are home and hopefully in good care. Remember life is a journey and it will be so interesting through the years to see where your led and who you meet and what you will do. Don't miss a minute of it.

·
Aimstinctivist
774 Posts
...and we are very relieved you don't have the flop hand! :)

I pray you find your way past this illness Norse.

You write well. Do you keep a journal?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Welcome back! Very glad to hear you are doing better and Im sorry that you have been dealing with such difficulties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
Woooo! Norseman, you friend have some goods news! Glad you are back and thank you sharing.

Now... what are shooting? And do you have any plans for making... making things is a very positive and rewarding endeavor. I am bias and try to recruit people all the time.

And sanity is over-rated and nigh to pure subjectivity... but he is correct. Happiness is the stuff... ellusive at times... it comes from the most basic simple things.

·
Registered
5,724 Posts
Glad to see you are on an upswing! My daughter lived in Anchorage most of her life and lots of the people she knew had S.A.D light boxes. Ya' got one? No? Might try it. :iono:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts