Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy folks. I know it's been AGES....Wasn't sure exactly where to post this, so I thought of the slingshot itself first. :)

I promise I do think of you folks very often.

Wife and I just took a trip to Hot Springs, NC, population about 600 including us.... https://www.ourstate.com/hot-springs/

At the local diner there they had a wall display of one of the local characters Reverend Bobby Gene Hayes who is a slinger (Daughter runs the diner).

(Coincidentally my father was Bobby Gene Hall (I was born ROBERT Gene Hall, Jr)

A few pics of the wall and some of his mementos.

FullDownloadFrom_NC_Trip 103.jpg

If you look at the article you'll see the picture they had painted on the wall.

FullDownloadFrom_NC_Trip 104.jpg

His steel slingshot.

FullDownloadFrom_NC_Trip 105.jpg

And the obligatory pics with him....

FullDownloadFrom_NC_Trip 108.jpg FullDownloadFrom_NC_Trip 109.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,597 Posts
You never want to pass up a chance to talk about Jesus. Especially if a Slingshot is involved. Great post!

·
Slingshot Warrior
1,306 Posts
Welcome to megapills district pharmaceutical drugs for your health illness especially for chronic Pain, ADHD, Narcolepsy pills, Antidepressants, Antipsychotics, Benzodiazepines, Narcotics, Opiates, weight loss/fat burner, Research Chemicals and stimulants. All our shipping is discreet, secure and overnight delivery and moreover, you do not need a prescription before you can make your order with us as we handle order for everyone.
...([email protected])

Whatsapp...+14783047205

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk
Somebody get this solicitor off this forum!

·
Super Moderator
6,541 Posts
Really good stuff Toolshed! I've never heard of the guy before. Nice addition to this section of the forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts