Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
At FlippinOut Slingshots, we are constantly striving to provide you, the slingshot enthusiast, with the best quality and innovative equipment available. However, we cannot work in a vacuum and appreciate your input and feeback. Please take a moment to participate in a brief online survey and give us your input and suggestions as to how we can improve our products and offerings. As a way of saying thank you, you will be given the opportunity to receive a coupon code to www.flippinoutslingshots.com for 25% off any item currently on the website.

Thanks again for your time and feedback!

Nathan
Owner and Craftsman, FlippinOut Slingshots

To participate please click here

·
No other shooting sport compares.
6,460 Posts
Very good customer service! As I do not own or have never shot one of your great slingshots it is not fair that I take the survey.

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It has nothing to do with owning a slingshot from FlippinOut or customer service. I am simply wanting to learn what my market desires and you are a part of the market. If you don't want to receive the discount, no worries. Please provide your feedback, it will help FlippinOut Slingshots meet the needs and desires of the slingshot consumer more accurate and efficient.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts