Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Great story! I too have embraced that I am just a boy with toys at age 50. At least I don't have toys like motorcycles and jet skis and that sort of stuff. I have blow guns and slingshots that are much cheaper and for me an ultimate blast to do daily. Can't wait till I'm strong enough to shoot my 40 lb bow again will give it till next month before I try. Still getting the strength in my hand back for my slingshot since I was only shooting 4.2 lb of draw weight and now I'm up to 7 pounds to get my strength back. Getting better, I can shoot about 20 shots before my muscles in my hand really start hurting from pinching the pouch. But when I started 2 weeks ago I can only shoot 10 before my hand would be throbbing in pain so I will be happy with 20 shots today.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Great to hear, I have a similar story and I can attest to the therapy of slingshot. And in my worst days a blow gun since I couldn't stand more than a couple minutes and definitely couldn't stand steady. The blowgun I could sit and it took much less energy and gave me something take my mind off at. Shooting stun darts in a sling shot catch box is pretty awesome.

Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.