Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,583 Posts
I've got at least a roll of everything. I should never have to buy any more. I seem to like elastic more than my frames. LoL
Dude you went all in on the GZK. 10 rolls? That should hold ya for a while.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Plenty of flat band rubber in stock, at least until they come out with a vaccine against the CCP- virus in 2021, hopefully sooner.

Meanwhile, I'll be shooting at drawings of the CCP- virus with a sickle & hammer to vent my frustration and anger at the entire, rather unnecessary global situation and the terrible suffering it is causing everywhere.

·
Trying to find my way.
399 Posts
Between my theraband gold, 1st gen simple shot black, some odd tubing, and the voluminous quantity of rubber scraps harvested from nathan master's scrap bin at the ECST 2018, I'm probably good for a year or two of regular shooting.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
2 years at least. I've switched to using black extra wide tubing and I keep it in a fridge. I'm using our own medical latex tubes less and less... I like the Chinese rubber a lot better.

When I run out, I can always get more... all I have to do is whistle... it helps that China is right next door. :rofl:

·
Registered
5,712 Posts
Counting miss-cuts that can be re-cut? quite a while though I do need to get some more S.S. black.

·
Registered
5,712 Posts
Jeez you guys are packin! I have about 1m of 2040 2m TBG and some precise handsets joe sent me haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been accumulating materials for 8 years on this forum and others before and since. If you stick with this and keep your stuff cool and out of the light, you'll end up with a sack full too. ;)

·
Amateur
2,568 Posts
I could last as long as I need to. I have a pretty good stash of flats built up and maybe 7m left of 1636

·
Registered
422 Posts
Jeez you guys are packin! I have about 1m of 2040 2m TBG and some precise handsets joe sent me haha

I've been accumulating materials for 8 years on this forum and others before and since. If you stick with this and keep your stuff cool and out of the light, you'll end up with a sack full too. ;)
Cheers for the advice mate, to be fair the amount I actually get to shoot at the moment that's more than plenty lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts