Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Usually try to have a few on hand in case I need some and don’t want to take the time to make them - but one time I made up a whole bunch, then decided to change pouches, so...

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
I typically just make them as I need them. But I do always have 10 or 15 pouches made up, cotton string cut up and thin band fastening strips cut. So I can make a band set in a matter of minutes.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
I store latex rolls and tubing in the fridge and cut them when needed. I think I have several dozen precut pouches and the following steel ammo.

3/8" = 3000

5/16" = 1000

7 mm = 2000

1/4" = 3000

Also have several bags of marbles, 4 casting molds, lead pot and a bucket of lead that I have to get to one day.

·
Super Moderator
1,079 Posts
Plus one spare in each of six individual shooter cases I carry. Everything in red is my standard. The other colors each have something a little different inside. The one set of yellow bands are made for my nephew. Boy is seven and shot lights out with that stuff.

20190920_092209.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
790 Posts
5 ready, different sets, many pouches, 3 rolls latex everything is different, for different forks, whatever ammo, whatever, whatever, whenever, gotta be ready, a body just don’t know

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I'm tinkering with SS black right now so when I take a set off, I mark them as used and store them in a box with other band sets that I've tried. Also have a ten pack of precise yellow pre-mades from PP. All in all, I probs have 20 or so that I can use. I break very few 'cause I like a light draw.

·
Amateur
2,571 Posts
Last time I broke out the latex, ruler, cutter, etc. I tied about 15 sets of flats.

Reactions: Tag
1 - 16 of 16 Posts