Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,096 Posts
I typically just make them as I need them. But I do always have 10 or 15 pouches made up, cotton string cut up and thin band fastening strips cut. So I can make a band set in a matter of minutes.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I store latex rolls and tubing in the fridge and cut them when needed. I think I have several dozen precut pouches and the following steel ammo.

3/8" = 3000

5/16" = 1000

7 mm = 2000

1/4" = 3000

Also have several bags of marbles, 4 casting molds, lead pot and a bucket of lead that I have to get to one day.

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Plus one spare in each of six individual shooter cases I carry. Everything in red is my standard. The other colors each have something a little different inside. The one set of yellow bands are made for my nephew. Boy is seven and shot lights out with that stuff.

Macaroon Food Ingredient Tints and shades Nail

Attachments

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
I'm tinkering with SS black right now so when I take a set off, I mark them as used and store them in a box with other band sets that I've tried. Also have a ten pack of precise yellow pre-mades from PP. All in all, I probs have 20 or so that I can use. I break very few 'cause I like a light draw.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.